Fly Tying

Michigan's Midest Fly Expo

I would be happy to be a fill in tier if needed, but I can't tie worth poop. At least not compared to the great talent we have on this site. But Iwould be willing to hang out and shoot the breeze both days.

Randy

Will,

if you still need someone for Sunday, count me in. Have to work Saturday. I have been wanting to go to this show for a while.

I got a concrete confirmation on what type of setup we are going to have at the show. We will have two 8' tables and well as tables along both sides. He said we could easily fit 4 people on the front two tables and 2 people on each side for a total of 8 people tying at a time. I think we can squeeze a few more in if necessary since we are all a "friendly" bunch around here. For those that have already expressed interest I will be contacting each of you personally via PM.

I would like to sign up as many people as I can ahead of time but if you end up showing up, bring your tying stuff if you want and we will try to make some room.

Heading back from Florida about that time and don't know if I can make it down for the show or not. Would love to but can't say one way or the other. I'll tie some 28's and 32's if I come. Thanks

:thumbup: This is a great idea, I have been a MFFC member for many years as well as involved in this yearly event and I think some of the best things about the show is the fly tiers that demonstrate. We all know that once you know how to attach thread to a hook, its all technique from there on out, so having all of us tieing will be a great opportunity to see and learn, see you there! :kicking:

I have had some dropouts so I should have some extra space for anybody that might be interested in tying. Get in touch with me if you are.

Again, if you can't "confirm" that you are interested, no worries. Bring your stuff with you to the show and we'll try to make some room.