Fly Tying
flyfisher46

portable fly tying table

Looking to get a portable fly tying table and wondering if any one had any suggestions on where to purchase one. Thank You

There are a lot of options. Personally, I think these are the best out there if this is what your after. They'll custom cut to your needs too. I am not affiliated with the company but have seen a lot of tyers using them at the shows lately here in the NW.

Two Flies

Everytime i hear "portable fly tying table" i wonder why i can't find some kind of tying case with foldout legs. Maybe a DIY project?

Karel

Karel, if you ever get around to building one, I think we'd all love to see how it turns out and the plans...

My wife got me one from Oasis for Xmas and I love it. To each his own I suppose
I was wondering if you know their website? Couldn't find it when I googled it. Thank you

Transportation to europe would be quite pricey i suppose. I was more thinking about something like this:

(from a folder of Formido, a local DIY store)

bindtafeltje.jpg

Still have to think about adapting this one by making a lid on it which can be used as a tying surface. And when folded in the legs wil stick out (so something telescopic would do perhaps, or i might place the legs 90 degrees to how they are placed here)

Karel

Here is a good one, The Fish Whisperer! This one is #5 of 6 made so far. It fits a lot of stuff. Fish plate is my additon and is not part of the box. Not sure if he will make anymore but if you are interested e-mail me and I will provide his contact info. Need to check with him about giving out his info.

post-19641-1233634654_thumb.jpg

post-19641-1233634677_thumb.jpg