Fly Tying

For you dog owners

I got a boxer which is pretty good seeing how I had one growing up. I have a Rotti now and plan on having one for the rest of my days. I just love them. Super, super gentle and smart yet tough and fearless.

Dos and Labs Rule. I m on a little fishing get away right now but will post pics of Abbie and Sissie, the killer Labs, when I get back. With those two patroling the back fence I ahve not had to buy dubbing in two years. The trick is getting it away from them before they consume the poor unweary possum.

The Don

Says I'm a bulldog, but am a Rotty owner. What Nick says and more. Just the best dogs in the whole world. A little tough through the teen years, but after that easy to work with and live with. Everyone loves a 120 lbs lap dog, right?

Art

Art, rock on brother!!! Here is pic of mine - Jerry. He is almost 4 now. Biggest suck in the world. This was taken when I came home from work, and caught him sleeping on the couch, LOL. rolleyes.gif

I'd like to add, just because I just feel so inclined now, that the ex took him, so now I only have weekend visitation rights, even though he is MY dog sad.gif It sucks!!!

gun_bandana.gif

user posted image

Nick,

Looks like my bad boy!!! Titan is his name and it fits. When we got him (4 yrs ago laugh.gif laugh.gif ), we though that we we're gettin a shepard cause that is what he was sold as dunno.gif dunno.gif . When we got him home I'm looking at pics of rotti's and shep's and it just didn't look right. I ALMOST took him back, but sure glad that I didn't. So as it stands he is an intact rotti with both his tail and boys. Sorry to here that you lost Jerry, dog custody is a major split up issue. Big bummer. sad.gif

Art

QUOTE (Pujic @ Jul 7 2004, 06:02 PM)

I'd like to add, just because I just feel so inclined now, that the ex took him, so now I only have weekend visitation rights, even though he is MY dog sad.gif It sucks!!!
gun_bandana.gif

The EX TOOK YOUR DOG???

Nick you do know thats the beging of the perfect country song dont ya wink.gif

Greyhound! Jeez - I guess they didn't ask any height/weight questions...

Nick you do know thats the beging of the perfect country song dont ya

lol.gif laugh.gif lol.gif If she had scored your truck you'd have a gold record by now!

Taking the dog is bad enough. Had she tried to take my truck I would have became a country star! LOL

I looked at that profile and I'm sure there are traits we all possess that are missing for our day-to-day changes/moodswings/circumstances. Right now, with today's honest answers, I'm a Malemute; last dog I owned was a Siberian Husky. Makes you wonder.

Nick- I would never have given up the dog.