Fly Tying

For you dog owners

It wasn't a matter of giving him up. It was a grab and dash. Even today, when I get to take him on weekends I am sooo tempted to just keep him, but then I realize the ex has 110 acres of land for the dog to round around on, he is very happy, etc...

One of these days though, I'm telling ya, the time will come.

Im tellin ya guys... I am going to steal the dog myself!

Nick and I will take much better care of him!

Who thinks I should steal Jerry back for Nick? hahaha

It is a matter of love and attention. Point: Titan is a rotti that is brought up in an apt building on the 4 th floor ohmy.gif . Now from the first day that he came home; he is WALKED 4 times a day (not chained up outside or placed in a backyard ALONE) , has run of the house (no crate, or gate=isolation,segregation), and is a MAJOR member of our household. These are dogs that LIVE by the pack rules. When he was growing up, he would challenge me for alpha position....no chance. I'm the alpha, Jeannette's the beta and my kids are his litter mates. When the kids come over, he's just like a little puppy all over again. I believe that he is one of the most mentally sound dogs that I know. Oh ya, get your dog a cat as they make great pals and toys.

In the end it's whos dog is he (bonded too?). If he is your dog, get a lawyer and bring your boy home.

Art

Edits: past tense, presence tense... dunno.gif

Titan has been your baby from day one, living in our apartment

So far there are three of us - go for it however it works best for you!

Pujey Baby, you'll never find another one like her - Karin, you ROCK!!! kicking.gif flex.gif gunsmilie.gif

clapping.gif

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Awww, thanks for the support guys!!!!

DFix, I just need a mask, and im ready to go! You rock too man!

And Carl, that pic is absolutely amazing, i love it!

Oh no. Dog pictures. This could get ugly... tongue.gif

Here's Bill sleeping with his ex-girlfriend. Actually, I suppose he'd be a widower as he shredded her to tiny bits after a year-long relationship. He recovered OK, and now has a new gal.

user posted image

Bill is a husky shepherd mix, and is smarter - and cuter - than I am.

dry.gif EVERYBODY'S DOG ROCKS- OKAY, BOB?... crying.gif

wink.gif

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I just typed this friggin' long idyllic tribute to all the dogs in my neighborhood and when I went to insert it here, the "...cannot detect network...." stupidity ate it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE FRIGGIN' COMPUTERS!!! wallbash.gif

Well, I came up a Lab. Figures, I've owned them as long as I can remember. Here's a couple pics of Kody (will include one of him as a pup).

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And yes, he's a big damned couch dog. Here he is after being in the snow under our blanket. LOL

user posted image

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.