Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
airedale

I'm sorry everyone.

I am not allowed to share any details. :wallbash: My name is Jim Baratta, and Tony Baratta is related to me, but he is not ME! I wish I could prove it to you, but I can't... Anyone who has been in a swap with me knows I wouldn't do these things that they are accusing me of. I logged on today to post pics for my contest, and all my posts have been shut down... I'm so sorry everyone, and I know this scandal will ruin my reputation, but please believe me, I didn't do this! My family is trying to get in contact with all those involved with my other family member's screw up, and the police are involved. Please, I already am pissed at this person enough, stop telling me I'm a horrible person. Please, if you believe me, stand by me, you know I'm telling the truth, but if you don't, I understand this problem is making you just as mad, and I can honestly say, I would do the same thing in your shoes (I already have, only in real life). Please understand, and keep tying flies. And if I am invoved in your swap, please send me your addy, so I can send your stuff ASAP.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Jim Baratta

I believe you about that and i know you are an honest guy and no offense to you but when that Tony guy joined, there was something i didnt like about him just something when he posted

He just joined so he could sell extra furs on this site. I didn't want him using my profile, and it seems I was right. Thank you for believing me. And I will finish all my swaps and contests. Thank you again,

Jim

P.S. Tony isn't really a bad kid. I can't give his age, but he is younger than me (I'm 14) and really didn't know any better. Though I doubt anyonw will really believe that.

Hey Airedale,

Don't feel too bad. Eventually the truth will be feretted out and it will pass. At least the cops aren't draging you in for mug shots and prints saying you robbed a bank. I thought i was going to die when that happened to me...thought i was going to die laughing when they finnaly busted the right guy and he was a prison guard. Having the feds following can be fun when they aren't allowed to pull you over and you have a Vette... I could have gone to jail just for how i was playing with them, but who could resist?

You will look back someday and see just how much your word can really mean when you are dealing with others and probably have a higher standard from your-self just because you remember this.

Remember that what does not kill you only makes you stronger. And try to keep a sense of hummor about it...that will always help guide you through.

I saw that post about the furs and was pretty shocked. But I completely believe that it isn't you cause I've had you in several fly swaps and even a material sale and you did everything right. I don't think your reputation will be ruined as long as people know that it for sure isn't you. And like you said, anyone that's dealt with you knows you wouldn't do that.

Hey Airedale,

Don't feel too bad. Eventually the truth will be feretted out and it will pass. At least the cops aren't draging you in for mug shots and prints saying you robbed a bank. I thought i was going to die when that happened to me...thought i was going to die laughing when they finnaly busted the right guy and he was a prison guard. Having the feds following can be fun when they aren't allowed to pull you over and you have a Vette... I could have gone to jail just for how i was playing with them, but who could resist?

You will look back someday and see just how much your word can really mean when you are dealing with others and probably have a higher standard from your-self just because you remember this.

Remember that what does not kill you only makes you stronger. And try to keep a sense of hummor about it...that will always help guide you through.

Thanks! I feel good that I have at least some support.

Jim, I don't know what went on and don't care to. It's good that you are trying to fix things and I hope it goes well for you. Everyone that is computor savy knows that anyone can be on the other side of the screen at any time. Never give anyone your password and do not devulge any personal imformation . And if there is others allowed to use the same computor you are using sign out of forums when you leave them. That way you will have to use your password and sign in again. If you leave a forum signed in ,anyone who gets on that computor will enter the forum under your profile.

Sign up for this site is free. There is no reason to share a profile. Trust is a hard thing to earn on this faceless internet so safeguard your imformation and show your parents anything suspicious.

Fred

i belive you as well jim as i have told you i know you wouldnt do this ive been in swaps with you befor iam on your side and i trust you

Thank you so much everyone. I was feeling so horrible when I got home from school today after I had found out, and just this post has made me feel so much better. I was hosting a contest, which has been shut down, but I am sending all the flies and prizes to Smalliehunter, being as he offered, and he believes it will make things turn out much better. Thank you for the support.

Boy, there is quit a little :poop: storm brewing over on the taxidermy.net website.

I hope that if you really are a victim :innocent:, the truth comes out and you are vindicated.

On the other hand; if you are conning us, I hope you get what's coming to you. :devil2:

Either way, best of luck Airedale. ;)

I believe you, man. I know what it's like to be telling the truth and no one believes you. Don't listen to the people who accuse you, it isn't right.

I'll swap with the Airedale I Know any day man....keep on keepin on brother as this too will pass...................it may take time but it'll pass

I can say that you have been in 3 swaps of mine includuing the swap box that had to of had a value of $250+ when you got it. And all went well. Im not sure if you are a jeckle and hide of just got screwed. But I cant say any thing bad Ive only had good dealings with you.