Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
jchance

Hello from Pittsburgh

I have been lurking on this site for a few weeks now, even made a few posts...so I figured I should introduce myself. I have been fishing sinice well before i can remember but only started fly fishing a couple of years ago. I started tying about the same time but didnt really get obsessed with it until a couple of months ago. Before that I maybe tied a couple flies a month. I have to say Im glad I found this site, people have been very helpful and so many of my questions were answered just by pouring through the forums.

I have been lurking on this site for a few weeks now, even made a few posts...so I figured I should introduce myself. I have been fishing sinice well before i can remember but only started fly fishing a couple of years ago. I started tying about the same time but didnt really get obsessed with it until a couple of months ago. Before that I maybe tied a couple flies a month. I have to say Im glad I found this site, people have been very helpful and so many of my questions were answered just by pouring through the forums.

how yinz doing? Welcome aboard, glad to have you. Don't be bashful asking questions, you can learn a lot here.

Go Steelers.

Welcome to the site and yes its hard to b Pirates fan

FC

Yeah but they still have the nicest stadium around, at least thats something right?

Welcome to the forum! :D

Steelers :thumbsdown:! Packers :thumbup:! :j_k:

Funny thing is Im actually a Bears fan so I dont need to tell you my opinion of the pack.

Oh yeah and living in Pittsburgh for a five year period where the steelers win the super bowl twice and only miss the playoffs once.

I love being a Bears Fan :wallbash:

nodoubt its the best I b their FOR SOME GAMES THIS YEAR

FC

Im only live about 5-10 minutes from the stadiums and try to get to a few games each year. Not really a baseball fan but Its a nice night out (and cheap)