Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

Stressed?

This is my favorite news for my region.

"A Halifax bus driver will be suspended with pay while Metro Transit investigates why he jumped out of his bus and used a stick to beat a toy seal being used as a prop by anti-seal hunt protesters." :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Our news announcer could barely keep a straight face.

I hate to say it, but he should have skipped beating the toy seal and just beat the protesters. . . .

lol!

Here is one I heard today. Man breaks in house knocking down the front door. Owner was waiting and shot the poor guy :crying: . The man stumbled out to his buddies waiting for him but in the frantic rush of the shot, driver of the car runs his buddy over in reverse :bugeyes: .But in a frantic and nervous state this point, puts the car back in drive and runs him over again trying to flee the seen.

I hate to say it, but he should have skipped beating the toy seal and just beat the protesters. . . .

So true.

lol!

Here is one I heard today. Man breaks in house knocking down the front door. Owner was waiting and shot the poor guy :crying: . The man stumbled out to his buddies waiting for him but in the frantic rush of the shot, driver of the car runs his buddy over in reverse :bugeyes: .But in a frantic and nervous state this point, puts the car back in drive and runs him over again trying to flee the seen.

I really needed to have a good laugh. Thanks for shareing the gr8 news.

This is my favorite news for my region.

"A Halifax bus driver will be suspended with pay while Metro Transit investigates why he jumped out of his bus and used a stick to beat a toy seal being used as a prop by anti-seal hunt protesters." :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Our news announcer could barely keep a straight face.

:bugeyes:

That bus driver probably ate too much donaire... that stuff will do it to you :wallbash:

Thank-you guys i needed these! Spending the last 2 weeks begging for money for trophy sponsorships on a car show in this economy has driven me to the point of this bus driver. But i have to keep a happy face...... :blink:

Oh and it does have to do with my avitar choice.....

The powers to be 's reponse:

"He exited the bus and went over to the area where the protesters were, and began beating on the stuffed animal seal that was on the ground there," said Staff Sgt. Don Fox of the Halifax Regional Police

The driver used a stick to beat the stuffed toy.

Fox said police officers removed the driver from the protest area and contacted his supervisors. The driver then got back on his bus and continued with his workday, according to police.

Metro Transit says its will develop a training program for its operators, including refresher courses in customer relations, diversity training and conflict management.

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: