Fly Tying

car accident

Firgures, just when the salmon you were interested in are beginning into the rivers. Get well soon and if we need to get you in a boat for some fishing c'mon up this way when you feel up to it and we'll see if we can get you taken care of.

Sorry to hear it Wil. boxed.gif

Take good care of him Kendra - maybe it's time to think about getting an aquarium and a really short 1wt rod...

Will, I am so sorry to hear about your accident. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself and get well soon. It's going to be really hard, but we promise to TRY to be good until you get back and can keep an eye on us.

BB

Will, Kendra, I'm really sorry to hear this. sad.gif

Hope you have a very speedy and complete recovery man! As all other members said, if there is ANYTHING we can do to help, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Will,

Just ask and it will be done. Take care of yourself and do as your told (docs and wife). Use the pain meds when needed, but be careful. Not to worry, you got some good people here looking after things, so worry now about looking after yourself. Speedy recovery little buddy.

Art

A speedy recovery my friend.

To help you recover think of all the steelhead and brown trout we will catch this fall.

Wow. Glad your injuries weren't worse. Two kinds of luck in that- getting hurt is lousy luck, but we're lucky we still have you around to browbeat and harrass when you start to feel better!!! ohmy.gif

Best Wishes for a full and speedy recovery! wink.gif

p.s. - what the rest of the Mod Squad said... wink.gif

Will get better quick buddy, although it sucks for your fishing, but you'll have plenty of time to stock up your box's for next season.

See ya back on the boards soon.

Fatman