Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
millerwb

Compara-dun/Sparkle Dun Swap

Guys,

Things at home and work have spun out of control the last two weeks. :wallbash: I am so sorry but the flies have not been sent yet. :( I finish work this Friday and life should get back to normal. I should be able to get to the PO to send them out by Monday.

So Sorry for the delay. These are a great bunch of flies and I want you all to be able to use them. Please be patient with me.

Thanks for understanding,

Brian

Guys,

Thank you for your patience with my schedule coupled with the late arrival of flies to my house. ALL Flies have been placed in the hands of the USPS and could begin to arrive as early as Monday! Sorry that I drug things out a bit but I think that you all will enjoy the flies!

Brian

Got flies today, and they were worth the wait, nice tying gentemen, and thanks to Brian for hosting.

Michael

Got the box of flies in yesterday's mail. Sweet! Great group of ties by everyone. Thanks, millerwb for hosting.

John

They arrived. :yahoo: :yahoo: Wow what a great bunch of flies. Thanks everyone and millerwb thanks for hosting.