Fly Tying
Pelhament

My Bass Box

Those look great!!! I got several ideas just thumbing through those. Now as soon as I find some time to tie.....

Without a doubt, the finest set of bass flies I've laid my eyes on! Your friends photos do a wonderful job showing the quality of your flies. Kudos to you both.

What are those tails on the streamers with the funnel nose made of? Outstanding flies!

I want your friends camera lens :lol: Your friend does great work, but then again he excellent material to work with. The flies are really great.

Great box of flies!

I can tell you now after using nearly all of these flies at least once, that the foam frog popper is the number one producer. It illicits strikes like no other popper I have ever tied on. I will be on a 3 day float beginning of next month for smallies and hope to do a little more R&D on which patterns work the best and which characteristics of separate patterns I might be able to combine into one pattern. Thanks for all the comments guys! Its been a lot of fun tying these and I am glad that they are providing enjoyment and ideas for everyone else.

Really great set of flies. We have a lot of luck with the foam bodied frogs and the balsa frog patterns that we tye too with the bass. Good luck with the smallies.

I really think you need a hobby, you have way to much time on your hands!!!!!!!! Killer flies really killer.

Steve