Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
vices

Glad to be here...

Hey all, i have been on and off the site for a while when i realize i havent introduced myself. First i would like to say i have learned alot reading through the forums.. thanks to you all. I'm 22 years old, I live in Canada, Ontario... I have been tying since i was 14, I have sold to shops on and off. This is the 1st fly tying site i have joined and im looking forward to joining a swap soon, maybe hosting one when i learn enough about them... Anyways thanks for reading this wink.gif and keep doing what your doing headbang.gif

Welcome and I hope you learn/teach us all a lot! Where in Ontario are ya? I am jealous... smile.gif Pictures of those beautiful Canadian waters (and fish!!!) are always welcome. Although warning, if you include yourself and talk "smack" (a good thing around here!) you are liable to be in some photoshop wars...

smile.gif

'Nix

I will be putting some pic's up sooner or later... im in oshawa east of Toronto.. some of the best steelhead an salmon runs, all with in an hour of me...thanks for the welcome nix. Cody im working on the flys right now..

Welcome to the site and looks like you will fit in with this misfit group. :jumpy:Look forward to some pic's Just don't let them bait.gif Scare ya away.Not much longer and the right species will have it's revenge biggrin.gif Just kidding.Welcome and injoy

tt

Welcome to the forum. I am fairly new myself an enjoy the information that is put on this site. I'm located in southeast Tennessee where we have some excellent coldwater fishing in the mountains and several river tailwaters. This is probably one of the most useful sites for flyfishing, covering just about anything that swims and can be caught on a flyrod.

Thanks skeet3t.. cheers.gif Looking forward to seeing some pics from tennessee, and your right these guys really know there stuff.. thumbsup.gif