Fly Tying
fiahermansfly

No Particular Name Caddis Pupa

Have you ever tried that micro-tubing stuff? It might decrease the bulk of the body and increase the gap between hook and body just a little. I still love this fly - I added it to my blog - brandon722.blogspot.com

Thanks guys. I was trying to set apart that thick butt section of the caddis. It didn't work quite as planned, but it's the start to something better!

Have you ever tried that micro-tubing stuff? It might decrease the bulk of the body and increase the gap between hook and body just a little. I still love this fly - I added it to my blog - brandon722.blogspot.com

Thanks, I added you to mine as well!

I Really like the look of this fly.I will have to tie these up before my trip next week. Add it to the pattern datsbase please.

tt

Wongrs-http://www.wapsifly.com/pdffiles/wap/page%2023.pdf I used it out of one of my many dispensers, the color is dark gray. I threw it into a dubbing loop because I have a hard time with this dubbing sticking to the thread. I've tried glue, wax, and everything in between.

I was thinking of throwing some mono in the whip finish figure 8 style and then melting it down for a pair of eyes. Throw on some black or dark gray medalion sheeting for the wing buds and it would be just about realistic!

Thanks for the kind words guys!

~Brett

thanks FF. i guess i wasn't expecting the dubbing strands to be so long and i thought it was some other type of material. looking good and i like the mono eyes on the revamped version!