Fly Tying

My PM option seems to be gone.....

No PM tab when I log-in.

Tried sending PM to another member and this is what I get (The error returned was:

You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board)

What's gone wrong.......

Got an e-mail saying I had a PM, logged on to find this. Have I been hacked or something????

Thanks for any help. :wallbash:

NCBluegill

Thanks Smalliehunter, thought I had done something wrong. I knew it look kind of funny for me to have a personal message from the classic fly tying and I never visit there..

My PM option seems to be gone.....

No PM tab when I log-in.

Tried sending PM to another member and this is what I get (The error returned was:

You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board)

What's gone wrong.......

Got an e-mail saying I had a PM, logged on to find this. Have I been hacked or something????

Thanks for any help. :wallbash:

NCBluegill

:wallbash:

Phishing, and I fell for it. Never, never click on a link in an email. It did look authentic though.

I got the same email notification of the PM this morning. Unfortunately I think I put my email in the third or fourth time after I was "locked out for repeated attempts to log in" . I have subsequently changed my password, but I don't know what they are doing with my email at this point.

Perhaps someone who knows more can chime in.

kayakflyfisher,

If you read the page I linked to above no accounts,passwords or anything else were taken. The email sent you to one of our pages so nothing was taken. It was just spam.

Got the email this morning & after not being able to log in to the Classic Fly Rod Forum, even though can still get on the FTF & TFF Forums; deleted it along with the senders name.

Yah i emailed will about the PM being shut off and now i feel like an idiot

I got the same email today. sure glad I WAS warned about it on this forum. THANKS :yahoo: