Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

The Eastern Swap

"Awesome ties everyone!! Horseshoes, thanks for everything, this was a lot of fun and a big hats off for the extras you tied. That big ugly bomber was mine not lykos33 lol, it may be ugly but it produces!

"

You are right , used the wrong name. Lykos33 buzzers. Sorry lykos33 I had a brain fart. :hyst:

:thumbsup: Not a problem...I knew I didnt tie any hair...mainly cuz I can't :( ....yet.... :whistle:

Just went through all the flies from this swap...what a great selection. Thanks Horseshoe. It was a great swap.

mouse6196 anytime :headbang: you and your flies are always welcome. It is amazing they made it there with all the rain lately :hyst: Thanks for making this a fun swap. Till next time.

lykos33, yellow bomber, salmo-salar and Ridleyffo thanks a lot for making it a fun swap and going the distance, you are all welcome back anytime. :rolleyes: :devil:

Few more parcels to see home safely and we will be accomplished in our mission. :hyst:

yellow bomber did ya send a few gifts with a varied bomber? Way too generous!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: Thanks a lot. :headbang: Some fantastic flies in a great little box. Where did the container come from?

Yeah those were the ones that didn't make it into the first box! Glad they got there, hope you enjoy :cheers:

The little container thing is supposed to be for hockey cards, picked up a few from Eskape Anglers in Riverview, seems to be a decent swap box, you should get a few uses out of that one too! It's waaaaaay cheaper to mail than the altoids tin.

Received mine on Friday, sorry for not letting you know sooner. These are some really nice flies. Thanks again Horseshoes for hosting.

Im still waiting on mine :jumpy: :crying:

Hopefully today in the mail

No Joy in the mail tonight. :crying: Rich lives in NJ just over the river and got his on Friday. Dam Mounties!!

I think you have to joint the Swapoholics Swap first, then I'll inform the Mounties that they can release your Flies :devil: :j_k: I had one set of flies disappear on their way to Wellman in BC and two sets get misplaced by the Canadian Post coming from BC. I think the Mounties are looking for packages with my name on it :ripped: I did get my flies from this swap though.

Ridleyffo, IBIAN, ATROUTBUM, HOUNDOG, STUDENT4EVR were mailed. Very confusing day. I checked all my receipts, they definitely went. I think the question for state side is..did they all go airmail? If some didn't then it will definitely be snail mail. Sorry!! I do remember it was a confusing day at the P.O. and there was a niggling thought on the way home. So please be patient .

I don't think the US customs trust our parcels. I beleive they feel we have a secret fly pattern to beat all flies. :hyst: :hyst:

I don't think the US customs trust our parcels. I beleive they feel we have a secret fly pattern to beat all flies. :hyst: :hyst:

Or that we might get infected with Canadian niceness and Sanity that are deparately lacking in most US cities.