Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Isonychia

Well, I did it!!!

After the taxes were done, I finally pulled the trigger on a camera purchase I'd been contemplating for a while -- a Nikon D90.

It's the first "non-pro" body I'd bought since an N70 "back in the film days." Since then, I've owned a D1, a D100 and a D2h. I really wanted the D300 or the D700, but simply didn't have the money to afford them. The D90 offers most of their features, albeit in a less robust form.

I'm especially pumped about the D90's improved highlight registration and low-noise/high ISO capabilities. I'll post some pics in a few days after the camera arrives. :yahoo:

John

Hi John,

Congratulations! I hope works for you. Please let us all know what you think of it. I've been looking at it as well because I just can't afford a D700 or D300 at this time. From everything I've read it's a really good camera. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Gretchen & Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

You bought a fine camera John. I am looking forward to a shot of the New River Bridge all decked out in fall foliage.

VERY NICE! You will love the D90. Share some vid with us too ;) I thought about picking one up as a back up cam. I am very excited for you my friend and I cannot wait to see your photographs!

C O N G R A T S !