Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

talk about BS!

Dern steve, that really sucks. Maybe you`ll get a better job, and make more money. It`s like it tying season in july!!!lol. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Dingle berries laugh.gif

Dave i'll send ya a email in a bit i got a few tying quest's to ask ya about what we were talkin about awhile back.

Also the guy didnt "turn in to" a ass he was born that way laugh.gif

I might already have a decent job op smile.gif i'll let you guys know about it in a bit smile.gif smile.gif

BTW sorry to keep ramblin but nothing but time on my hands right now laugh.gif

just to show ya what a a hole this guys is....recently he cut his own fathers royaltys(sp) by 15% just to put more $ in HIS own pocket bugeyes.gif .....he didnt know i was in the office when he said that to his sister but that was a year ago and at that point i knew i couldn 't work for that ASS for much longer!

recently he cut his own fathers royaltys(sp) by 15% just to put more $ in HIS own pocket Wow.. i feel kinna sorry for the piece of shit.gif I mean what kind of person would you have to be to do something like that to your familly ... ---------> devil2.gif

Man SD i am sorry about that bud.In today's society really what can you expect from such a piece of shit.gif of a man.

Just like everything else you work your Mooning-Smilie.gif off for that many years and all you get is banana.gif up the Mooning-Smilie.gif.A person that treat there own family and workers that way do not have anyone to blame but them self when the try and figure why down the road they lost everything.

Again SD sorry to hear all that but look at it this way get payed for 6 months to do what you like salmon fish.Well at least till the Salmon quite running.But being off to long would drive me crazy.Been in your shoes man.Keep spirits up man something will come along.

TT

Don't let it get to you Steve your going to bonce back and probley end up better off because of it.

OSD.

Sorry to hear about the job SD, I know how you feel and I'm sure it suck right at the moment. But as OSD said it seems to always work out for the better.

Keep biggrin.gif ing

Rick