Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Matt C

Mess? What Mess?

Hey Capt Matt, I hope for a fine man cave coming your way soon. Cheers, Jeff.

Hey Jeff,

Long time no talk. Im still sorry for the mix up in Utah, I thought you had said you had to be gone that weekend! My bad!

Thats ok, I would have out fished you, :rolleyes: Next time my friend, next time. Cheers, Jeff.

I just broke up with my significant other, and have to admit, it's nice to not listen to nagging about my mess.

"Fishing or me" she said.... :unsure:

So....when should the green drake hatch start this year? :devil:

I just broke up with my significant other, and have to admit, it's nice to not listen to nagging about my mess.

"Fishing or me" she said.... :unsure:

So....when should the green drake hatch start this year? :devil:

Ouch, sorry about that but it happens. I have heard that phrase before and married a girl who understands and actually orders me to go fishing.

There are a few of us women out there that understand all about the needs to fish and tye. My husband says his problem isn't getting to go fishing it is getting to leave from fishing with me saying one more cast and midnight. :hyst: He taught me to flyfish and tye about five years ago and says he created a monster. Ha Ha and he calls me "one More" . Sorry to hear your news, but good luck with the fishies.

There were other factors besides fishing in the breakup, but less complaining about my tying mess is one of the few immediate benefits. Thanks for the kind words folks, I do appreciate them.

My sister is the one who got me started in fly fishing and tying, and her "bench" is her kitchen table. She used to have a boyfriend who hated fishing, fish, and all things connected with them.

Its all relative I suppose. he didnt stay long hehe.

I just cleaned up the tying area and man is it ever nice to tie in a clean space. Did you know you only need a small paper bag at the vice to keep the cuttings under control? who knew?