Fly Tying
Brian Brown75

My moving eating dubbing dispensers

Hey Brian, I would like to get in on this deal, a nice mixture of colors would be cool. Send me an address and I'll send out an envelope and baggies.Very generous of you by the way!!!After seeing Jan's fur factory, I may start a breeding program....your's are a little too big for a little place like mine LOL!!

:hyst: I'm thinking angora guinea pig might produce more dubbin than a hamster, just an idea :lol:

Brian, I'm in. I'll also send some flies that should be useful to you.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Mr. Futzer I am going to have to ask you to refer all future references to Monty Python on this site be screend by the ministry for silly casts. I have developed a silly cast and I recieved a grant to develop it and take it on the road to conclaves both here and throughout lesser Great Brittian. I will be accompanied by the men who say Knee, Miss premise and mrs conclusion, both of whom have well trained flocks of foul smelling buggies that fly out of lew's, and Eric the alf a bee.

This is my first post so I hope I am doing it right but I would like a mixture of dubbing as well, so just let me know what to do.

Thanks

Hey Brian, I would like to get in on this deal, a nice mixture of colors would be cool. Send me an address and I'll send out an envelope and baggies.Very generous of you by the way!!!After seeing Jan's fur factory, I may start a breeding program....your's are a little too big for a little place like mine LOL!!

:hyst: I'm thinking angora guinea pig might produce more dubbin than a hamster, just an idea :lol:

I know of knitters who sit with a live Angora Rabbit on their lap as they spin yarn from them. Don't make the mistake of buying a pair of them. You will have rabbits everywhere.

Brian, I'm in. I'll also send some flies that should be useful to you.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Dart Lives!!!!! Cheers, Futzer.

I will be hosting an llama swap later this year so you guys should hold on to some of this stuff. It'll be a dry fly deal

Is that legal in the state of California? I may have to call the Spanish inquisition on you sir. Knight who formerly said Neee! Cheers, Jeff.

hey brian if its not too late I would like to get in also. exactly how much postage do you need and what size of an envelope are you talking about? I must say its a generous jesture on your part thanks for the offer. Fred

I will be hosting an llama swap later this year so you guys should hold on to some of this stuff. It'll be a dry fly deal

Is that legal in the state of California? I may have to call the Spanish inquisition on you sir. Knight who formerly said Neee! Cheers, Jeff.

And now for something completely different..... Two ladies shaving a bunny!