Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fred H.

I'm telling my mama

Id get a hold of bud something tells me that he has a recipe for gator.

Don't have to contend with gators here in Ky...just the "I eat out of your trash can at night so I think I live in your garage and ain't afraid of you Bears"....they can be nasty little bastards when they miss an otherwise regular meal..

Don't have to contend with gators here in Ky...just the "I eat out of your trash can at night so I think I live in your garage and ain't afraid of you Bears"....they can be nasty little bastards when they miss an otherwise regular meal..

At least they can be used for tying material.... and sausage.

bear sausage....mmmmmm! Gator stew.....mmmmmm! Gotta get out in the woods this week and kill sumthin'! ;)

It looks like Saltydog has done some Truckin' in his day. Far Out!

The last time I saw that bear he was stuck on the window of my 72' VW Bus. Peace

The generation gap here on this board has been exposed! I'm ROFL from Smallie's comment...... its the psychedelic bear

Brian and smallie, you guys need to check out dead.net and open up the music stream turn up your speakers.

Someone must have a "touch of grey", though this might be too easily "set up like a bowling pin." I just hope that when he's out fishing by the "sugar magnolia" he doesn't get a "box of rain" but is actually able to see the "ripple" when the trout rises.

:hyst:

Starting to feel old...I remember steering my Grandad's old Ford LTD station wagon down a dirt road in Tennessee and "Truckin'" came on the radio, and he turned the radio off grumbling something about "hippie :poop: " The times, they are a-changing!!

Hey PK - Nice list but you forgot a few. I ..ah... a friend.. ah nuts I forget.

Hey man if you can't remember then it must have been a good ole time!

peace, love and rainbows on dries.........right on.