Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Peterjay

Uh Oh....

I know a lot of you guys watch baseball, so I think you might get a laugh out of this one. Dennis Eckersley has been filling in while regular Red Sox analyst Jerry Remy recovers from cancer surgery. Eck has always been entertaining, but this one had me falling out of my chair. I guess it shows the danger of lip-reading on the air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZNk_yRNzXY

Bad form, Bull dog, bad form....But the Yankees did us Sox fans a favor when they got Damon....sellout. :baby:

Bad form, Bull dog, bad form....But the Yankees did us Sox fans a favor when they got Damon....sellout. :baby:

I hear ya Big Daddy....... I kidd, I kidd ...lol, on that topic I am a Yankees fan but I will say anymore it seems like that a prereq to play for them is that you need to be a pre - madonna anymore.

It seems that the Yankees have enough to do these days explaining why there have been 86 home runs hit in 22 games at their new ball yard. Hidden wind machines? Steroid-laced Gatorade? Defective tape measures used during construction? Clouds of hot air from Michael Kay? If Joe DiMaggio or Ted Williams had played in that bandbox, they would have hit 1000 homers apiece.