Fly Tying
riffleriversteelheadslayer

Invitation swap the second chancers

hey, it finally worked! i tried a few ties to try to get on but had trouble. very happy to be part of this.

paul,

i sent the flies about a week or 2 ago, get em yet?

ted

I'm not at home for the past 2 weeks will be home tonight then on the road for the weekend but I will post an update tonight when I get there I do know that Ted's size 12 silver doctors are there I posted that earlier but it didn't show up Ted them are the smallest full dress salmon fly I ever seen and they are spot on perfect

steelie, that fly is just so cool, wonderful

Bud

Good Day,

Thanks Bud! I know people say this, but really it is easy to tie!

Steelie

Steelie they are not due untill the 1st....

Good Day,

Thanks Matt! Been hectic around here lately and somehow got early August in my mind... :rolleyes:

Steelie

ok here is the update on who has their flies in

1. Me

2. E. Oregon Midge

3. Micke

4. Ibian

5. Claudia-dropped out due to health reasons but will still get a set of flies

6. Bud Guidry-received

7. ted patlin-received

8. day5

9. hexfli

10. Pelhament

11. Brucs Derrington-received

12. Flykid

13. Steelie-received

I'm not at home for the past 2 weeks will be home tonight then on the road for the weekend but I will post an update tonight when I get there I do know that Ted's size 12 silver doctors are there I posted that earlier but it didn't show up Ted them are the smallest full dress salmon fly I ever seen and they are spot on perfect

thanks for the nice comments, glad you like them, looking forward to see all the flies at home.

hi all

thanks for all the nice words you lovely flytying friends sent me.

if i am lucky i will be goin home within the next week, doctor said to day.

iv got 7 flies done for the swap sins before my back broke down and hopefully i can tie some when i come home and iv got some old ones lyin about if i cant tie all the rest, i will send my flies within 1 or 2 days when im home and hopefully they will be there in time. if not i need addresses to all of u.

i really would hate to miss out on the worlds best swap ever.

uh, and Bud i did not mean to cause any trouble but ill guess its in my nature hehe.

lots of love to all of u.

c

Claudia I will wait for yours I'm sure no one is in a great rush to absolutly get these flies so far I haven't received a fly that isn't mount worthy all of them are to pretty to fish except mine I actually fished one of the flies I tied for this swap on my honeymoon and managed 3 gills over 9 inches on it so I have to tie another to replace it for the swap because I don't send used flies :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

I thought it would be nice to add some polar bear to my fly :wallbash: and now I am advised not to send polar bear across the border so I'll be starting again tonight.

just tell them it is bleached bigfoot beard hair :devil: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

I have some but haven't dyed it yet; the stuffs 36 inches long. Maybe a barracuda fly :bugeyes:

Hi!

Guys and girls,

I am so sorry but I cant deliver any flies to this swap, I have tried to tie and tie but the flies looks at crap :wallbash: :wallbash: and my hands shaking,so I must pull me out and I hope that I not pose any inconvenience to you great fly tiers.

I do not want to send a few flies that I am not satisfied with

and I apologize once again and hope that I do not pose any problems for you great fly tiers and I am so sorry for this.

Sincerely

Micke