Fly Tying
riffleriversteelheadslayer

Invitation swap the second chancers

Bud those are over the top beautiful :headbang: .

Bruce those are awesome! I'll have to kick it into gear and get going here. This is going to be an amazing set of flies!

thanks paul, finished a little ahead of schedule but i guess thats a good thing, coming in a large priority box, each fly is incased in it's own display box with card attatched to the bottom. included a large padded envelope addressed back to me, hope all the flies fit in it to make the trip back.

this was a one time thing for me, to many flies to have to do 12 fully dressed atlantics, but we got it done,

thanks for allowing me to participate with you guys, i think this might be a record setter, anyone know when 12 fully dressed had been tied before for a swap?

Bud

ted patlin informed me his flies go out in a day or so, he's been trying to log in here but seems to be having trouble with a password issue.

anyone else have their flies ready?

Bud

guys...

never i felt so week as i do right now

i tried to keep positive for so long but i finally realised that i wont be able to send the flies to all of you in time.

im really sorry that You need to wait for my flies but as soon im home from hospital again i will send a flie to each and every one of you.

please right your address in a pm to me. sorry for all the trouble im causing

bearhug C

guys...

never i felt so week as i do right now

i tried to keep positive for so long but i finally realised that i wont be able to send the flies to all of you in time.

im really sorry that You need to wait for my flies but as soon im home from hospital again i will send a flie to each and every one of you.

please right your address in a pm to me. sorry for all the trouble im causing

bearhug C

Claudia

I am not in the swap, but am really soory you are not feeling good, get well soon hugs and prayers

Steve b

C No sweat! do not worry about it they are just flies. You take care and get better that is what is important