Fly Tying
riffleriversteelheadslayer

Invitation swap the second chancers

Claudia,

Get better and get some rest.

Send me your address and I'll send you the fly for this swap. Don't worry about sending one back; just get better.

Ian

dang women, always making trouble, especially the good looking ones like claudia. i guess we can forgive her this time being she's all sweet as sugar and has a doctors excuse

get some rest sweet thing and get well soon

Bud

Claudia,

I do wish you a speedy recovery. I'm not in this swap, but I wish you well.

Charlee

paul, could you come on here and verify if you have recieved the flies that were mailed.

been getting 300.00 or more apiece for these flies i sent, 12 x 300, do the math

i'm a little concerned if the flies made it to you or not

Bud

ok I'm sorry all I just got back from my honeymoon Bud rest easy I have your flies they arrived to the post office 0n the 7th and I picked them up today. All I can say Bud is incredible these flies are gorgeous.

Claudia pm me your addy and I will make sure you get your set of flies and hope you get better soon.

Again all I am sorry all for not being on lately.

honeymoon??????

crap. we lost another one guys,

you know how to reach us paul, call if you need HELP.

we have a kidnappin plot thAT WORKS PRETTY WELL IF YOU NEED TO DISSAPEAR FOR A FEW DAYS FOR A FISHING TRIP OR SOMETHING

CONGRATS OLD BOY,,

I FEEL BETTER KNOWING THE FLIES ARE IN YOUR HANDS. send whichever you wish to the other wappers, i'll leave that up to you, pretty cool all those fully dressed in their little cases huh?

Bud

BUD

Good Day,

Uh oh... Life has been so hectic lately that somehow this swap slipped my mind! Sorry guys! Flies are ready, just need the address to send them out please. Thanks!

Steelie

Changed my fly, I should be able to them out by Monday or Tuesday. I'll be doing a Dan Blanton pattern.

Good Day,

Tied a new original pattern that has great promise if I say so myself! :rolleyes: Tied the dark olive semi realistic pearl caddis pupae.

Steelie

post-295-1250379298_thumb.jpg

Good Day,

Phew... made it to the post office with minutes to spare. Local office closes at 7 p.m. Was watching nephew till Pam got home. Flies went out via priority mail with paid envelope inside for return mail.

Steelie