Fly Tying
riffleriversteelheadslayer

Invitation swap the second chancers

ok guys and gal I am so sorry for the hold up just got out of the hospital today from a battle with pneumonia but I am on the mend the flies are all packaged up sorry no pictures but they will be mailed monday morning so if you all want to take photos and post when you get them that will be great I would of taken pics but my camera isn't working right since I fell in the creek again my deepest appologies

ok guys and gal I am so sorry for the hold up just got out of the hospital today from a battle with pneumonia but I am on the mend the flies are all packaged up sorry no pictures but they will be mailed monday morning so if you all want to take photos and post when you get them that will be great I would of taken pics but my camera isn't working right since I fell in the creek again my deepest appologies

Hope you feel better.

ill take photos of all the flies i get and post them in here. ill promice :)

Bearhug C

Sorry to hear you got the crud too. People have been quite sick around here lately too. Can't wait to see the flies! Don't worry about the delay.

oh i forget, and fishing lessons for Matt

so make all your donations payable to me, preferably cash, in large bills. i'll take responsibility for the rest of the donation arrangements when i get back from my two week vacation to sweden

Bud

I want to thank everyone for their participation and patience with this swap I am glad to say that all flies have been mailed out today and should be arriving at your doors very soon again I appologize greatly for the delay and will do my best never to run a swap that takes this long again Thanks again all and I look forward to swapping with everyone again in the near future

paul, no problem on the swap time, it was a pleasure and always will be to be part of a swap you host, infact, i'd say your one of the top hoster on this forum, weather a short swap or a long one, it's an honor to be part of it, thanks buddy for hosting

Bud

Matt I promise they don't smell like walleye I ran them through the dish washer before sending them to you :devil: :devil: :devil: not that I am scared of getting my azz kicked as for the rust just a bit of WD-40 and some 000 weight steel wool will take care of that :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: