Fly Tying
riffleriversteelheadslayer

Invitation swap the second chancers

i'm going to do something special for this swap. i hope can get them all done by deadline but i'll get to them right away and keep my fingers crossed. i must be nuts trying to pull this off but like they say

no guts, no glory

thank you claudia, you inspire me, remember, you go one way and i'll go the other. good coffee and a warm fire later.

Bud

Bonjour e' Merci mes Amis.

Dear Bud, in dust i bow for you.

words like that coming from You, the best tyer in the world have me blush behind the screen, and i have a hard time expressing my self. but i can tell so mush that i shine like all the stars and the moon and the sun from your words.

i like that phrase, No guts, no glory. and as you put me all the way up there... ill just need to ask the rest of you guys. Did you hear that??! haha just joking. now i will suffer from a nervous stomach until i come up with 12 really good flies. so if i disappear its because i killed my self trying. ;) hehe

i believe i speak for all of the swap members when i say that its going to be the best gift ever to open the package with the flies from this swap. and i know for sure my forehead is in deep folds trying to figure out what to tie for this swap.

im one of them curious ones that cant wait so i need to ask. Bud, How did you invite to come play with all of us in this magnificent swap?

eh, now i need to stop right. i have a huge task ahead to go as good and bright as i shine, so im of to my tying bench right now. hahaha

Huge Bearhug to all of you

C

jup thats a deal, ill go one way you the other. then coffee by the fire.

post-2058-1244340553_thumb.jpg

well, maybe not

each pack with a black dot contains 100 select feathers, the packs enclosed in the black circle contain 170 select, and the 2 patches, i took this picture today to see what i had

i'm gonna use up abit of this on those 12 flies

and thats all i'm gonna say about that

Bud

i got this out the way today, i can now start on flies for this swap

post-2058-1244340316_thumb.jpg

Bud

What a fly :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: I am amazed Bud!

Regards

Ohwauu, what a flie Bud!!! there are so many pretty details and feathers that it will take me at least 2 cigarettes and a fresh cup of coffee to just look and absorb all that glory. lucky me its sunday.

what a treat to get that type of Great inspiration.

im working on my first flie for the swap now and im struggling with that nervous stomach of mine. hahaha

Cant wait to se ho Bud invited.

remember if no one hears from me i died and went to heaven from tension about this swap...

Bearhug to all of you

C minzdr.gif