Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rich mc

whistler swap

Guest rich mc

the burple saturday night fever flies arrived today. WOW. i will add a few of the hooks to each swappers boxes as thye come in . Thanks rich mc

mine are done. I just started a new job and I am working 16 hour shifts so I will try to get them in the mail tommorrow if I can get to the post office in time. Thanks snook

Finally in mail. Rich I forgot to put some extras in there for ya and I think I forgot to put tags on. So sorry! Just been soooo busy and havent had time for anything. This new job sure impeads on my tying time. Thanks for hosting and the next one of your swaps i join I,ll double up on the SM gifts. Thanks snook

Guest rich mc

got the tags covered for you. actually if all the others have one we know which one is yours! im sure ill be doing more swaps. i just want to only be in one at a time. rich

Guest rich mc

two more bunches came on friday . i tied mine up tonight, i call it citrus shad . two more to be delivered and i send them out. rich mc