Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
smalltownfisherman

Tie what you want swap.

Received mine today. Can't say the mailman was to gentle, thank goodness for tins. The flies are great everone, nice job with all your flies. Thanks for hosting smalltown, i'll be watching for your next swap.

Received mine today. Can't say the mailman was to gentle, thank goodness for tins. The flies are great everone, nice job with all your flies. Thanks for hosting smalltown, i'll be watching for your next swap.

Glad to hear that you got them Rich! It might be a while before I host another swap...

P.S I've started on the flies for your swapaholics swap. :D

gage

I got mine a few days ago, flies look great everyone,,,,,,,,,,,, thanks for hosting small,,,,,,,,,,sorry i haven,t been on pc,,,

these 70 hr. workweeks are about to kill me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I got mine a few days ago, flies look great everyone,,,,,,,,,,,, thanks for hosting small,,,,,,,,,,sorry i haven,t been on pc,,,

these 70 hr. workweeks are about to kill me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Glad you received them! I was getting worried that something had happened to the flies.

P.S I'm sorry to hear about the work weeks! What you need is a week off to go fishing. B)

gage