Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
wildman66

Free Camel Hair For Nympms

I have had such a large response that all the fur is allocated to be sent out. Thanks to Eleph for providing the fur.

Elph, from another forum, has graciously shared some exotic fur with that makes some incredible dubbing and I would like to share with whomever is interested. I have some incredible Camel hair/fur that makes very buggy nymphs and dubbing. I have very large bag of it and would be happy to share my luck with anyone who sends me a self addressed stamped envelope. I also have a very large Fox tail that I bought at a Western Show that I will share as well. Here is what the Camel hair looks like:

free-material.jpg

It really makes very nice and very buggy dubbing and mixes very well. Makes incredible Hare's Ears.

Just PM me and I'll give you my address.

wow, what a great and generous offer, PM sent :)

Mike

I have quite a bit (Camels are pretty big and very hairy) and am happy to share the wealth. It is some nice stuff for buggy nymphs.

I just can't get over the mental picture of shaving a camel. :rolleyes: Cheers, Futzer.

The camel hair is nice!!!!! Got some about a year ago from a buddy on another board.

Fatman