Fly Tying
terrome

Crayfish Xtreme

:bs: :bs: :bs: :poop: :poop: :poop: :sick: :sick: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :cursing: :cursing: :butt: :butt: Just a little bit from a lowly sorry azz tyer.This topic went way south. And If I,m correct, terrome seems to be one of the ones to turn the forum into what he calls the unknowledgeable lowlife tyer haven. Well :rockon: FTF I love ya just the way you are. Snook

:bs: :bs: :bs: :poop: :poop: :poop: :sick: :sick: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :cursing: :cursing: :butt: :butt: Just a little bit from a lowly sorry azz tyer.This topic went way south. And If I,m correct, terrome seems to be one of the ones to turn the forum into what he calls the unknowledgeable lowlife tyer haven. Well :rockon: FTF I love ya just the way you are. Snook

j74snook and everyone on the FTF,

My apologies for contributing to the continuance of the :bs: I got a little angry with the tone and instead of ignoring it, I kept posting back.

Won't happen again,

Rob

Alright guys, this one has gone on more than long enough. I was away on vacation or it would have been closed sooner.

Honestly, I wish you guys would just get along. Looking back at terrome's older topics I see he was "attacked" back in January for a fly he posted so even if he was just being offered "constructive criticism" I don't blame him for being gun shy.

This is the exact reason I plead with everyone to check personal feelings about flies at the door. There are a lot of flies that I would never tie or fish but that doesn't mean I am going to bash somebody that does. When this stuff happens it never stops and is why there are still arguments spilling over from something that started 6 months ago.

There are people from all over the world here with a variety of interests and I would like to think that everybody can call this place home.