Fly Tying
Dezod

Itsy Bitsy Fly Swap and Contest

I got my flies today. Wow is the first thing that came to mind and how !! lol

Great swap Dezod it was a blast.

Thanks

Chance

To all involved in this swap,

I received my package today and I am overwhelmed with the quality of the flies that were tied. Everyone did a spectacular job and I am impressed. Today is like Christmas. All of the materials and flies that were donated for the winner is great. I am going to put all of the "itsy bitsy" flies in the wood fly box that was donated and dispay them on my desk. I feel extremely lucky and am humbled by the people in this swap.

Thanks

Rob

I received mine today. Some very impressive flies! (Good things/Small packages.) Congratulations to you, Rob. And many thanks to Dezod for hosting a stimulating swap.

To all involved in this swap,

I received my package today and I am overwhelmed with the quality of the flies that were tied. Everyone did a spectacular job and I am impressed. Today is like Christmas. All of the materials and flies that were donated for the winner is great. I am going to put all of the "itsy bitsy" flies in the wood fly box that was donated and dispay them on my desk. I feel extremely lucky and am humbled by the people in this swap.

Thanks

Rob

You are welcome. You deserve it, you had a very cleanly tied fly. :bugeyes:

That's the first box I've ever built. PM me with any suggestions/criticizms, please.

Got my flies yesterday, now I'm to go and get a fly rod to match them and mozy on out to a few nice small hidden streams to fish them. Great job everyone. I had to put on the tying glasses to see them.

My packet also arrived yesterday. I will be mounting these flies to show off in my local flyfishingshop. You really are the greatest, you lot!!

Sjo

Just returned from a week of fishing out West, and the flies were waiting for me. Great job everyone. I didn't have to go quite that small on the Provo this time. Size 20 BWO hatch was in full swing. Funny thing none of the files I used were olive, or blue winged, but I still managed 27 good fish in three days on the river. Small files rule for the next few months, and into early spring. There won't be much on the water bigger than an 18 until March. These flies will find a permanent home in my collection. I will copy many of them for my boxes.

Rob your fly was drop dead kick butt a winner.

Dezod, thanks for putting this swap/contest together, it was fun.

Thanks to everyone for some very nice files.