Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Pere Marquette Salmon outing Details

The Date for the Salmon outing is set for the weekend of september 25th&26th. More than likely some of us will be taking a few extra days on that weekend so i think i will probaly be there a day or two early myself so if anyone else is planning on a little "extra" time let me know and we'll meet up early.

We will be getting together with the group from michiganoutdoorsman.com and the majority of those guys will be staying at Ivans campground so read the previous threads on the outing for details that Don(northern_outdoorsman) has posted on Ivans&directions.

So the date is set and its time to get the plans made so anyone that plans to attend make your accomidation plans and post back if you will be able to make the outing. That time of year the river will be FULL of fish some that have been in the system for awhile and i'm sure a good number of fresh fish and also the chance of a steelhead or two so it should be a good time.

Look forward to meeting everyone!

SD

25th sounds good. I will be there for sure. Probably be up late Friday night and leave Monday afternoon. I will have my Dryfly Boat with me.... I will be camping or crashing in a camper depending. One day i plan on going downriver for something more silver than kings. Will bring food and beer.

See yall......

i'm looking at Thursday-Sunday but may stay a day or 2 longer depending on funds. I'll also bring plenty to eat if we all get together.A monster pot of Venison Chili and some sloppy Joes.

Brent.

Still don't know whats going on with me because I really want to lay the smack down on some pier kings but if I can get a certain someone and a friend to come, pier kings would def. be ruled out wink.gif and I would come camping instead at ivans rolleyes.gif

Sign in to follow this