Fly Tying
agn54

Redfish swap

I will tie a Chartreuse/White Clouser but with a twist. I will not be using Deer hair, I will be using DNA for the wing, Something like the pic below but with proper Clouser wings over/under;

P1015075.JPG

Rick

I am thinking some type of Redfish Candy.......remember I am new at salt water so just bear with me on this one...LOL

I am in i just dont know what i am going to tie . :) is that ok ? does the fly have to have a name ? might tie a deciver are a minnow type fly . dont know yet

Welcome aboard guys. You can tie whatever you like Creekfishin, and it certainly does not need a name. Looks like the swap is filling up fairly quickly this time around. Thanks for resurrecting it, aroostookbasser.

Hey, Fellas,

If you don't mind I would like to join in. I live in Panama City Fl, love to tie, fish, and fish some more.

I have posted a picture of some flies and a fish or two, this is my first post and thought this would be a great way to say...Hello!

Look forward to being a part of this forum, very friendly and helpful place.

Some Redfish food...

post-4326-1260736529_thumb.jpg

post-4326-1260736588_thumb.jpg

post-4326-1260736614_thumb.jpg

post-4326-1260736662_thumb.jpg

Hey AGN...........glad i could help.

Love to tye....and salt flies are a great break from them #22's I tye for trout. Besides.........it was great idea! Redfish flies....... love 'em. Surprised we have no crab flies in the mix though. ( unless I missed'em.)

It looks like this . call it what you want :) it works . i just wish i could have found some cone heads big enough for those size one hooks

ok Can I still get in. Those flies look great. I want one.

Hey, Fellas,

If you don't mind I would like to join in. I live in Panama City Fl, love to tie, fish, and fish some more.

I have posted a picture of some flies and a fish or two, this is my first post and thought this would be a great way to say...Hello!

Some Redfish food...

Welcome to the Forum. I've been to PC several times when I was an undergrad at FSU but unfortunately I never got any fishing in :drunk: I used to do alot of fishng a little east of there in Lanark Village near Carrabelle and over at Alligator Point. Some great fishing for reds and trout around there.

after looking at the first post we need to tie 13 flies the way you have it posted with you at the bottom . so either add your self to one of the 12 are let everyone know how many to tie . i am almost done so i need to know

Hey, Fellas,

Some Redfish food...

Welcome to the Forum. I've been to PC several times when I was an undergrad at FSU but unfortunately I never got any fishing in :drunk: I used to do alot of fishng a little east of there in Lanark Village near Carrabelle and over at Alligator Point. Some great fishing for reds and trout around there.

It's a short drive and the fishing this summer was awesome, if you get the chance to get up this way, let me know...Will see if we can get you on some fish.

cheers....dave

Its sweet that this one is back from the dead.

Nice fly creekfishin! Cant wait, hope you have some luck with mine, yours look great!

aroostookbasser, being a salt man, I have dabbled in some small midges and elk hair caddis for rainbow and I feel your pain.

FlatzFatz, Nice to see more salt guy joining. Looking foreward to this.

Lets all try to make it a speedy turnaround, winter sightfishing is right around the corner!!