Fly Tying
agn54

Redfish swap

Creek

Its a speckled trout! During Texas winters, If it aint pink, your hands wont stink! Lol. Thats just a big ol 6"ep minnow. The wiggler's different. It works great for trout too though. The fish is only about 18". Im gonna get tying tomorrow hopefully. I fished for 3 days, Im tired!!

Been left handed all my life but don't let the vise fool you... I tie right handed, made it easier to learn (Borski videos), also golf and toss a cast net same way, same reason.

I tie right handed and share your taste in hook holder. Cheers!

Creek

Its a speckled trout! During Texas winters, If it aint pink, your hands wont stink! Lol. Thats just a big ol 6"ep minnow. The wiggler's different. It works great for trout too though. The fish is only about 18". Im gonna get tying tomorrow hopefully. I fished for 3 days, Im tired!!

Been left handed all my life but don't let the vise fool you... I tie right handed, made it easier to learn (Borski videos), also golf and toss a cast net same way, same reason.

I tie right handed and share your taste in hook holder. Cheers!

It has worked well for me, so far yellow has been kicking butt this winter...placed two nice clouser variations and a pink pompano rocket in for ya

Creek

what do you mean if it aint pink your hands wont stink ? something else comes to mind :headbang: but what are you talking about ? im just tring to get started fly fishing fot salt water fish

it was a joke. pinks a go to in the winter here for me. If you dont have it in your box your hands wont smell like fish. lol

Received some real cool looking flies from FlatzFatz. I'll make sure Fishkill gets his extras.

I just finnished mine today. Had a heck of a new years. Cruzan rum, jager, patron, these are my children. Im mailing the bendback and redfish swap flies next week. Yay! Cant wait to see everyones flies!

I just finnished mine today. Had a heck of a new years. Cruzan rum, jager, patron, these are my children. Im mailing the bendback and redfish swap flies next week. Yay! Cant wait to see everyones flies!

glade mine wasnt that crazy

Flies done mailing tomorrow...ran outta black wabbit...had to use gray on two...its a shame this town doesn't have a decent fly shop

Received some awesome looking flies from Chalk, Fishkill, and Rp3flyfisher :thumbup: Thanks for the extras everyone. I hope it warms up soon so I can get out and test some of these, they look great.

received 2 more today from jacktjl and mwtroubum. Great looking bunch of flies and thanks for the extras. It feels like Christmas with all these packages arriving everyday.