Fly Tying
dafunk5446

Warmwater Fly Tyer Personal Photo Thread

I think the word you're looking for is "deport", Rid....you "export" bourbon and "deport" Democrats from Pennsylvania. :rolleyes: I still love ya, man!

Lol it is true, here in the county of Floyd we often tie ropes and large stones to men's legs of the hairy chested nature, throw them off a bridge, if you float you live and are worshiped as a king if you don't then guess we will see you in a couple of weeks at the locks....bahahaha, how did you like the "ye old" english in that one

She floats..... she's a witch!!!! No... she's a duck.

And hair or not you look like you would definitely float!!!

I think the word you're looking for is "deport", Rid....you "export" bourbon and "deport" Democrats from Pennsylvania. :rolleyes: I still love ya, man!

Lol it is true, here in the county of Floyd we often tie ropes and large stones to men's legs of the hairy chested nature, throw them off a bridge, if you float you live and are worshiped as a king if you don't then guess we will see you in a couple of weeks at the locks....bahahaha, how did you like the "ye old" english in that one

She floats..... she's a witch!!!! No... she's a duck.

And hair or not you look like you would definitely float!!!

You men are just jealous that I survived the 2010 dunking of the Sasquatch festival here in the great state of Kentucky... bahahaha

Canebreak

Born on a Canebreak, Raised by a bear

Got a double set of jaw teeth, fine coat of hair

Cast iron b@!!$ and a heart of ice

I'm a mean motherf***er, I'm a Coal Miner BY G##!

Spears,

Dug many a drift and slope in Perry, Letcher, Pike, Knott, Harlan, Leslie, and Bell Counties. Should have stayed in the mines...the money was better and it was safer than what I do now.

Finally got out for the first time this year, first trout and first on a fiberglass rod, seriously nothing better then that!

IMG00040-20100424-1538.jpg

Spears,

Dug many a drift and slope in Perry, Letcher, Pike, Knott, Harlan, Leslie, and Bell Counties. Should have stayed in the mines...the money was better and it was safer than what I do now.

Love the mines man, alot of people these days are miss informed about them. Everyone I work with are like a brother to me. It is always good to see fly fishing coal mining supporters.

A short time ago, there was much discussion in Lexington and Louisville about the Commonwealth supporting the Coal industry. Most Central Kentuckians were dogging the industry and creating a vibe of demonism. I sent one letter the the editor of the Advocate Messenger . It was very short. I simply asked if everyone in Lexington, Georgetown, Danville, Midway, and even Frankfort like having heat and lights. " Cause your power comes from the EB Brown Dam on Herrington Lake, a coal fired dam that is burning 3/4" stoker from Pike County mines, hauled by Larry Wright Trucking from Whitesburg, Ky. Sure sounds like an awful lot of money and jobs at stake." The positive responses it generated were very suprising. It was nice, for a change. Now gas well fracking, that's a whole 'nother animal there, but I digress.....don't want to distract from 'Funk's great thread!

Here's another Big Daddy moment caught on film!

post-20880-1272313355_thumb.jpg

post-20880-1272313431_thumb.jpg

A short time ago, there was much discussion in Lexington and Louisville about the Commonwealth supporting the Coal industry. Most Central Kentuckians were dogging the industry and creating a vibe of demonism. I sent one letter the the editor of the Advocate Messenger . It was very short. I simply asked if everyone in Lexington, Georgetown, Danville, Midway, and even Frankfort like having heat and lights. " Cause your power comes from the EB Brown Dam on Herrington Lake, a coal fired dam that is burning 3/4" stoker from Pike County mines, hauled by Larry Wright Trucking from Whitesburg, Ky. Sure sounds like an awful lot of money and jobs at stake." The positive responses it generated were very suprising. It was nice, for a change. Now gas well fracking, that's a whole 'nother animal there, but I digress.....don't want to distract from 'Funk's great thread!

Here's another Big Daddy moment caught on film!

Smart man, alot of people don't look at things in that way but oh well let them sit in the dark..lol.. yeah I gotta agree I would def. not turn my back to that little lady of yours Hub, she might hit ya like a spider monkey...lol... nice looking family that you have there man.

And a little something for Big Daddy.... :gunsmilie:

Love the S&W Big Daddy, I personally am partial to my lil Ruger. It's now in my "brother's" safe keeping, as Canada frowns on my owning such things. :nono: Mine is a pre ban with the double stack mag (17 shots I think), sweet little auto :gun_bandana: ....I miss my "little friends" :down: