Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2009!!!!!!!!!&#3

NO USED FLIES!?!?!?!?! IM OUT!.... just kidding.... Best Freakin Realtor (aka BFR) the bass fishing has been slow well slow for me cause I have not been in for freakin ever. But the steelhead fishing has bee good. I hope to get in to some of the fall smallie feeding time but we will see. So are you going to come visit the Michigan family this year? Maybe sometime around the beginning of December? or more like the first weekend of December?

I won't be able to make it home until after the first week in Dec......................................................................Cause I will be in Mason for the Midwest fly tyers show. Actually I will be home for thanksgiving and I will be leaving again at the end of Jan. And I will be in Mason. To good of a show to miss. Besides they don't have steelhead here to fish for.

BFR

Who chooses who gets who's flies? Is there a draw or something or does the Swapmeister get to pick?

Normally I have a member at the mason tying show in MI randomly pick who get who's and the raffle drawing, but I want to start sending them before that show in Dec, so I will have one of my kids draw the numbers.

BFR

Man I can't wait! This is going to be awesome.... unfortunatley my mom is going to want to use some of my tinsel to decorate the christmas tree...

Tell her to leave the tinsel alone and if she is good you might win her a set of hand tied BFR Christmas ornaments. One of the prizes every year. my sisters love them.

BFR

I tried to stay away from this but the forces were just to great! I am in also!!

Man I can't wait! This is going to be awesome.... unfortunatley my mom is going to want to use some of my tinsel to decorate the christmas tree...

Tell her to leave the tinsel alone and if she is good you might win her a set of hand tied BFR Christmas ornaments. One of the prizes every year. my sisters love them.

BFR

Those are really nice. It's amazing what you can do if you put your mind to it. I'll have to try and tie some for the folks this year.

NO USED FLIES!?!?!?!?! IM OUT!.... just kidding.... Best Freakin Realtor (aka BFR) the bass fishing has been slow well slow for me cause I have not been in for freakin ever. But the steelhead fishing has bee good. I hope to get in to some of the fall smallie feeding time but we will see. So are you going to come visit the Michigan family this year? Maybe sometime around the beginning of December? or more like the first weekend of December?

I won't be able to make it home until after the first week in Dec......................................................................Cause I will be in Mason for the Midwest fly tyers show. Actually I will be home for thanksgiving and I will be leaving again at the end of Jan. And I will be in Mason. To good of a show to miss. Besides they don't have steelhead here to fish for.

BFR

Does this mean that I can give you my flies at the mason show. I am actually thinking about having a table this year.

Does this mean that I can give you my flies at the mason show. I am actually thinking about having a table this year.

Let me think on that abit. It should be OK, but let me make sure my timeline is good. Are you looking to sell or tie at the show? I look forward to seeing you there either way.

BFR

Let me think on that abit. It should be OK, but let me make sure my timeline is good. Are you looking to sell or tie at the show? I look forward to seeing you there either way.

BFR

Im gonna do both! Tie and sell ties! Capitalism is the best! :headbang: Glad to know that you will be there!!! see you then!