Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2009!!!!!!!!!&#3

BFR,

I plan on getting my flies in the mail tomorrow morning or Monday at the latest. Sorry I didn't have them ready earlier. I finished the last popper last night while the little one was sleeping. Thanks

The pictures of the received flies look great! Can't wait to see my secret santa box. Ho Ho Ho.....

FF13

First of all, glad they made it in time!

Vliegvissers is the Dutch word for flyfishers.

Hope you like the cap!

Hope you like the cap!

Thank you very much. The cap is excellent. I did go on the forum, but I couldn't read anything. I was hoping for picture's. :hyst: That is great that out of 133 members you have 25 in your swap.

BFR

Hope you like the cap!

Thank you very much. The cap is excellent. I did go on the forum, but I couldn't read anything. I was hoping for picture's. :hyst: That is great that out of 133 members you have 25 in your swap.

BFR

I will post the pics on our forum after everyone has delivered the flies. Will send you the link when I did. Like here a lot of talking.....

too bad you guys dont speak dutch :rolleyes:

utyer, tdeyette and flygirl I will be watching for them.

smallieFanatic Address sent.

I will post the pics on our forum after everyone has delivered the flies. Will send you the link when I did. Like here a lot of talking.....

too bad you guys dont speak dutch

That sounds good. I would like to see the picture's. And yes I wish I could read Dutch. :headbang:

BFR

Hey I was looking at the pic of my flies FYI they are upside down..... Also there were 3 dozen of them in the box? :blink: Did you borrow a few?

Hey I was looking at the pic of my flies FYI they are upside down..... Also there were 3 dozen of them in the box? :blink: Did you borrow a few?

Try turning your monitor right side up. And I thought those were the 3 dozen I payed you for. You were going to give me the flies for the swap in Mason. Or did you forget again. :wallbash: Are you getting :wheelchair: !!!!!!! :devil:

BFR

ATTENTION!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

FLY DELIVERY UPDATE!!!!! Two great sets of flies came in the mail. tdeyette and blizz79 sent some excellent flies. Someone is getting a good christmas this year.

BFR