Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2009!!!!!!!!!&#3

ATTENTION!!!! ATTENTION!!!!

SUNDAY DELIVERY UPDATE!! I am surprised too! I did not know that the Canadian post office delivered on sunday, but this awesome set of flies from flytryer showed up yesterday. Steve, did you do the art work on the lid? EXCELLENT!!!!

BFR

In the mail!!! OH shoit! I forgot to pay the master! Ill have extras for you in mason!!

I'm watching! :bugeyes:

At least you finally admit it. I'm the master.

Mason? Are you going just for me? That is so nice of you. :headbang:

BFR

ATTENTION!!!! ATTENTION!!!!

SUNDAY DELIVERY UPDATE!! I am surprised too! I did not know that the Canadian post office delivered on sunday, but this awesome set of flies from flytryer showed up yesterday. Steve, did you do the art work on the lid? EXCELLENT!!!!

BFR

Yes I did it with sharpies, I have always painted watercolour so I thought I would try something different, glad you like it

Steve

This is excruiating. Checking in on this swap is like counting the days for Santa to arrive. Thought those days were gone. post-15490-1257290569.gif waiting...... waiting..... looking out the window.....

ATTENTION!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

YESTERDAY'S DELIVERY REPORT!!!!!!

I received two sets of flies and WOW!!!! 2bonthewater and Bruce Derington's flies arrived and again WOW!! Just wait until you see the pic's, then you will understand. Thanks to both of you for the extra's. Bruce, you leave me in a dilemma, but I will work through it. :rolleyes:

BFR

SPECIAL ALERT!!!!!!

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS YET, YOU HAVE LESS THAN TWO WEEKS TO GET YOUR FLIES TO ME!!!!!

BFR

Old Hat and flygirl, addy has been sent!

blizz79, I will be watching for them.

BFR

ATTENTION!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

FLY DELIVERY UPDATE!!!!!

I had 4 sets of flies delivered and they are unbelieveable! Herman, Kerusso, vtflyhack, and day5 set in some excellent sets of flies. Thanks for the extra's everyone!

Herman, what does Vliegvissers mean?

vtflyhack, I love the wrapping paper. Do you know where I can get some more of that to wrap the swap gifts? :lol: :lol: And I put a down payment on a small place in South Burlington on Pinnacle Dr.

BFR