Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2009!!!!!!!!!&#3

I can't wait to see what the Great Pumpkin (OOPS) :bugeyes: I mean Santa Clause brings.

And now for some Trivia...

Did you know that before the U.S.A. popularized the current version of Santa and the whole Coal in the Stocking thing. Father Christmas traveled around with a very scary fellow called a Krampus. Who was more than happy to take care of bad little boys and girls. So be careful or BFR will send the Krampus after you

BDH said that his mother in law kinda looks like the Krampus or maybe the Krampus looks like her??? He liked it so so well he wants to change his advatar. LoL

Just wanted to show you the official raffle container and Mrs. Hand drawing the numbers.

BFR

This is what the first batch looked like before they were shipped.

BFR

And again you have had a terrible job in wrapping up those packages! Will let you know when mine arrives!

Thanx again for hosting.

This is what the first batch looked like before they were shipped.

BFR

And again you have had a terrible job in wrapping up those packages! Will let you know when mine arrives!

Thanx again for hosting.

Had to wait one more day! Today the package arrived! Now I have to wait for three weeks............ I hope I'll manage that!

know the feeling its going to be one of only very few gifts under my tree this year but i'm glad its from great people like you

Went home for lunch today and there was a package from SANTA waiting for me :headbang:

Now if I can show some restraint until Christmas.... :devil:

Thanks again BFR !!!

Tom

Now I'm gonna watch the clock. Then when 5:00 rolls around I'm going to make a made dash for the car and race home. With my luck I'll eaither break the key while opening my Mailbox or BFR will have sent the Krampus after me. :blink:

I just received my present in the mail!! Thanks JFINN for the gift I now have to what till christmas to open it!

And a special thanks to BFR.

tyrite Glen Dayton

I am glad to hear that they are already arriving. The international shipping is going better than the U.S. shipping.

rich5665, don't rush and break a nail. I still have more to ship. They will all be shipped by saturday.

I hope everyone is having a good year end!

BFR

If you receive a present with your secret santa's name on it, I apoligize for it not being a secret. I did forget a few name tags.

Received my package today, now its anxious time until Christmas.

As usual , an awesome swap by BFR. Outstanding job!!

Heres wishing a Merry Christmas to all and have a great holiday.

Have a good one

Pat Carroll