Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2009!!!!!!!!!&#3

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! We have 42 secret santa swappers signed up already.

Im gonna do both! Tie and sell ties! Capitalism is the best! Glad to know that you will be there!!! see you then!

I would hate to miss it. The Mason show and the Santa swap are a few of the things I really look forward to. I lead a boring life. If it wasn't for The Grand canyon, Bryce, Zion, Johua Tree, Yellowstone, The Grand Teton, Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Mesa Verde, The redwood forest, And soon to be Yosmite National parks and the dozen mountains and streams I have been to it would really be a boring life. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I almost hate to comeback, but Mi is home. Oh did I forget the surfing in Huntington Beach CA. <_<

I'm in too if you will have me, this will be my first swap so point me in the right direction.

Welcome to the forum. You picked a good swap to start with. Any question, Please feel free to ask. Remember the is no dumb question, but I can give really dumb answers. :yahoo: :yahoo:

If I have a table I will be selling material.

I hope you do. You can never have to much material.

BFR

Im in if it isn't to late. This sounds like lots of fun. It sounds like a great way to get back in on the swaps after being out for the last 6wks with the baby. He just turned 6wks Friday and I have just started back part time to work and am being able to do a few more things as long as he decides that he likes his swing and bouncy seats a little better. He is a little spoiled already and thanks he needs to be held most the time makes it a little difficult to tie haven't mastered that one handed yet. Ha Ha. But any way secret Santa sounds like great fun looking forward to it. Ho Ho Ho.

FF13

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! We have 42 secret santa swappers signed up already.

Im gonna do both! Tie and sell ties! Capitalism is the best! Glad to know that you will be there!!! see you then!

I would hate to miss it. The Mason show and the Santa swap are a few of the things I really look forward to. I lead a boring life. If it wasn't for The Grand canyon, Bryce, Zion, Johua Tree, Yellowstone, The Grand Teton, Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Mesa Verde, The redwood forest, And soon to be Yosmite National parks and the dozen mountains and streams I have been to it would really be a boring life. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I almost hate to comeback, but Mi is home. Oh did I forget the surfing in Huntington Beach CA. <_<

I'm in too if you will have me, this will be my first swap so point me in the right direction.

Welcome to the forum. You picked a good swap to start with. Any question, Please feel free to ask. Remember the is no dumb question, but I can give really dumb answers. :yahoo: :yahoo:

If I have a table I will be selling material.

I hope you do. You can never have to much material.

BFR

Don't underestimate my ability to ask dumb questions I may suprise you! I'm guessing that you will be sending everyone the shipping address.

Don't underestimate my ability to ask dumb questions I may suprise you! I'm guessing that you will be sending everyone the shipping address.

Yes you ask me for my addy when your flies are ready. Now since I don't know where I am going to be yet, please wait till the end of Sept. to ask for it.

BFR

ATTENTION!!!! ATTENTION!!!!

I will be gone for about a week, so don't miss me.

Keep signing up for the swap. You are all welcome!!!

BFR

im in! one question you say 10 flies you fish, or like to tie, are you looking for this to be 10 different flies or doesn't it matter?

They can be the same or different, you choice. They can be flies you already have tied, just no used flies.

EVERYONE REMEMBER, NO USED FLIES PLEASE!!!!!!!!

BFR

I'm in. I wanted to send 10 flies I fished, but since no used flies can be sent, I'll sent 10 flies I like to tie. :D