Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
the saltydog

Czech Nymph Swap

I received the flies today. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Great flies everyone. Thanks for hosting Salty.

great ties all!!!!!!!!!!!! lol mine still need some work to say the least!!!

I think everyone feels that way about their own flies. No one is more critical of their own work than the person doing the work.

what type of dubbing do you guys like to use

for my czechs in this swap I used ligas scintilla olive, ice dub in pink for the hot spot and black squirrel in a dubbing loop to get some good legs plucked out

I confirm having received the flies. Nice ties everyone :yahoo:

On a side note - I will be getting some of the hooks I used for Mdraft1. If anybody else is interested let me know - the hooks cost me 3 Czech crowns each, which is about 17 US cents + a little extra for postage (I expect something around $1-2 to the US). Send me a PM if you would be interested

Jindra

On a side note - I will be getting some of the hooks I used for Mdraft1. If anybody else is interested let me know - the hooks cost me 3 Czech crowns each, which is about 17 US cents + a little extra for postage (I expect something around $1-2 to the US). Send me a PM if you would be interested

Jindra

Huhhh? Mine have not arrived yet.

Jindra

Huhhh? Mine have not arrived yet.

I'm still waiting for my leeches! That's the Canadian post for you, people on another continent got their flies before they made it to NS. :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

Wee :kicking: They came :scooter: Great bunch of nymphs everyone. Thanks a lot. Got 2 back, must not of been clear in post. Sorry. :serenade: the saltydog I haven't received my leeches yet but he said they were posted on the 2nd and it can take 10-14 days to get over the border to you. Maybe if we put them on the tail of a storm and send them your way? :hyst:

Thanks for hosting.

Wee :kicking: They came :scooter: Great bunch of nymphs everyone. Thanks a lot. Got 2 back, must not of been clear in post. Sorry. :serenade: the saltydog I haven't received my leeches yet but he said they were posted on the 2nd and it can take 10-14 days to get over the border to you. Maybe if we put them on the tail of a storm and send them your way? :hyst:

Thanks for hosting.

You know that leech swap is so late, I lost track. you're right they were only shipped last week... I should see them next week. You can keep the storm, this looks to be the first weekend with 2 days of sun