Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
the saltydog

Czech Nymph Swap

still have not sent them out but they are packaged up and all so hopefully this weekend they will be sent out

sorry

OK Gents - I got home from my travels this week and had some packages waiting, we are tracking pretty good for an on schedule swap. I need to follow up with Rich to see what's going on. I will tell you that they all look great.

1. Saltydog - done

2. Rich5665

3. Mdraft - Recv'd

4. Horseshoes - Recv'd

5. Arkansas Mike - Recv'd

6. Jacktjl - Recv'd

7. SJO - Recv'd

8. Wildman66 - Addy sent

9. Student4evr - addy sent and on the way shortly

10. Firetiger - Recv'd

11. Atroutbum2 -Recv'd

12. Fishyboy - addy sent and on the way shortly

I got Fishboy's set today and they look real good. They don't have toe tags, if everyone else tags their flies then I won't tag his... so keep that in mind when you catch a jumbo trout on one of his flies.

Also I still havent heard anything from Rich, so we will play that by ear.

Flies are done and will hit the mail by lunch tomorrow. I got so caught up with Salmon fishing that I lost track of the date.

Flies are done and will hit the mail by lunch tomorrow. I got so caught up with Salmon fishing that I lost track of the date.

thanks Rich. We have 3 sets in transit and then we are a go for d

making sets and sending them back.

Watch out Rich, that fishing can really get in the way of tying..LOL

I had a glitch in my delivery system so the bugs hit the mail Monday when I got back from my last fishing trip. :dunno: SO many fish...so little time.

Frank aka Student4evr

Watch out Rich, that fishing can really get in the way of tying..LOL

Made two suicide runs to the Salmon River in the past three weeks. Left home at 11:30pm got to Pulaski by 4:30am both times. Ate breakfast stopped at Fat Nancey's Tackle Shop for licenses then hit the river. I've gotten three bruises on my right shin from the Kings running into me as I waded in to the river. What a Blast. The Coho trip three weeks ago was nothing in comparison when it came to the number of fish in the water. From what I heard Brownies and Steelhead were in the river as well.

Frank's set came in today and look great. Thanks for the extra's.

I'm gone for the long weekend, so hopefully the other 2 set will arrive and then I'll mail them all out on Tuesday.

Folks - I heard from the Wildman and has been dispatched to a large brushfire here in the valley in California. He has committed to getting the flies on the early next week. We will wait the few extra days to get his set as we are waiting for another anyway.

Best,

Greg

Guys - I haven't heard from Wildman, so perhaps he called to another fire... but we are weeks behind schedule. I'm going to mail out all the flies this Saturday with or without his flies. If I don't have his flies, I'll send your extra back as he offered to individually swap with each of you.