Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
rich5665

Woolly Bugger Swap

Received my supplies for my Purple Buggers yesterday. Trying a hook from Daiichi called a 2X-Long Bead Head Nymph Hook. Never fished with them before, I'll have to tie up a bug and give one a test over the weekend.

Rich - Have you seen my flies? I would have thought it would have taken less then a week to go the 2 hours to you.

Yes. I have them. Sorry I haven't updated the first page yet. The buggers look great. I can't wait to try mine after the swap's done.

Rich,

I mailed out the flies today but when I realized they were in the pile to go out I knew I forgot some thing. I Forgot to put toe tags on them ! I dunno what you want to do but I can Email you the ones I have on file if you want if not I just broadcast

Rich,

I mailed out the flies today but when I realized they were in the pile to go out I knew I forgot some thing. I Forgot to put toe tags on them ! I dunno what you want to do but I can Email you the ones I have on file if you want if not I just broadcast

Don't worry about it I can print some up.

mine went in the mail today......

The flies have arrived from Hooville. Definitely a different looking bugger and heavy too.

Mine went out a week ago.

I'll be on the look out. Sometimes shipments from the north come quick other times they're slow and once in a while the border patrol makes off with the flies...