Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
rich5665

Woolly Bugger Swap

If they don't make it in by Thursday keep them or donate them.

Chris

Well Chris at long last the Buggers have arrived. :thumbup: :headbang: :punk: :kicking: :cheers: Definetly worth the wait.

All the bugs have been sorted and packed. I was going to tag the flies with out tags, but I think we all would like to see what's coming.

I don't think anyone is going to be disappointed. No two buggers are the same. I think that this set of bugs would fit right into the pages of Woolly Wisdom: How to Tie and Fish Woolly Worms and their Fish-Catching Kin

So with out Further Delay I present Thirteen of the finest Woolly Buggers ever tied.

post-19761-1259714054_thumb.jpg

those buggers look awsome great job everyone

Thanks for the great swap it was alot of fun trying to come up with a new bugger.

Chance

THIS IS AN ALL FISH ALERT.

Reports indicate that 144 Woolly Buggers have made their escape from New Jersey and are headed to various parts of the U.S. and Canada.

A Postal Worker in Princeton reported: "An individual matching the description of a known FlyTyingForum Member, was last seen dropping off a dozen packages suspected of containing "Deadly Woolly Buggers" during his lunch break." All warm water and cold water species of fish are asked to be on alert; as the Woolly Buggers are considered to be "Deadly Fish Attractors" in the hands of the well equipped and infamous FlyTyingForum Members.

In other words: "HERE COME THE BUGS!!!!"

Rich.. Rich. Don't laugh too hard but.......

As in a

10 11 12

Which one is mine? :dunno: ANSWER: #11

I also got mine today too,they are all awesome. Frankly they opened my eyes to the various types of buggers, typically the bugger is the last thing I reach for in my fly box... but I have a new respect for them after seeing all the different types.

Mine came today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice all.....Can't wait to fish them in the spring.....Thanks for hosting Rich....Swaps kick ass....

Mine came today (Sat). Some real nice applications. Hopefully by spring I will be able to drive and fish again. Great swap, Rich

Rich.. Rich. Don't laugh too hard but.......

As in a

10 11 12

Which one is mine? :dunno:

I believe yours is number 6. I knew I should have put the toe tags under them. :lol:

HO! HO! LITTLE BUGGERS CAME.

What a nice bunch of woolly buggers. Can't wait till spring. Rich I did a process of elimination and mine is #11 :hyst: .

Thanks for hosting a bunch of great bugs and everyone...prize collection :yahoo: :yahoo: