Fly Tying
oatka

Need a fishing related boys name

If it was a girl, you could name her Rainbow.

A boy? Brownie? Cutthroat? Fisher? Hooker? Mustad...

I'm sorry, I stink at this. <_<

Mike

I suck at it too....especially since it's not the first kid. Even if i take away the condition that it has to be fishing related, i suck at picking boys names, i'm better with girl names. My wife is due in march, so i have a few months to think of some and torture her.

Ok, first off, you do know about the birds and the bees, right? I mean, you know how you got yourself into this situation....

Actually, i don't. Can you explain how? :D

errrr...ummm..... Well, you see, it's like this....When two people really :wub: each other (or get REALLY :drunk: ) they :wallbash: , then they :smoke: , then they :sleep1: .

Ok, first off, you do know about the birds and the bees, right? I mean, you know how you got yourself into this situation....

errrr...ummm..... Well, you see, it's like this....When two people really :wub: each other (or get REALLY :drunk: ) they :wallbash: , then they :smoke: , then they :sleep1: .

:hyst: ...................Don't forget :bugeyes: , then :unsure: , then :baby: , then :coffee:

seriously? you know, when my wife pulled out her bag of smiley faces late one night, I thought she was up to no good, I just had no idea it would end up with another kid! I've got a lot to learn about this internet stuff.....anyone have Al Gore's phone number, i'll ask him my questions.

dont know your cultural heritage Oatka but with that pale skin in that picture I would think there is some of the emerald Isle in you. a Great Irish hero and great fishing name all combined.

Anyone know the legends of

Finn McCool

He had two great wolfhounds too!