Fly Tying
oatka

Need a fishing related boys name

Well, if you are going Hollywood, maybe Strike, Pool, Eddy, Drift or Pond. More down to earth, Lee, Cane, or Gilley. What ever you come up with congratulations, Jeff.

Ok, first off, you do know about the birds and the bees, right? I mean, you know how you got yourself into this situation....

Actually, i don't. Can you explain how? :D

errrr...ummm..... Well, you see, it's like this....When two people really :wub: each other (or get REALLY :drunk: ) they :wallbash: , then they :smoke: , then they :sleep1: .

seriously? you know, when my wife pulled out her bag of smiley faces late one night, I thought she was up to no good, I just had no idea it would end up with another kid! I've got a lot to learn about this internet stuff.....anyone have Al Gore's phone number, i'll ask him my questions.

I told you before, you have to watch out for those emoticons....They're like decepticons, only worse.....

I still like Royal Wulffgang.... :yahoo:

Congrats on number 5. I like the name theme you have going. While the suggestions so far have been good, consider expanding the possibilities to something a little more unusual. Its not without precedent.

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-03-14/new...h-trout-america

Phishtales

oatka 5 congrats...how about Mike jr........I have two little guys at home who mimic everything i do and neither is a jr.....

5 congrats again especially to mrs. oatka.....best and warm wishes with the new addition

NOW YOU KNOW THERE IS SURGERY FOR YOU FOR THIS ......VERY PAINLESS TOO.. just has a little needle then a cut/ snip/burn the end and all done :bugeyes:

NOW YOU KNOW THERE IS SURGERY FOR YOU FOR THIS ......VERY PAINLESS TOO.. just has a little needle then a cut/ snip/burn the end and all done :bugeyes:

you know, that's a fairly common response we've been getting. :)

well I'm kinda the same way with names,please don't take this as an isult. I named my dog loomis. I told my wife that if we ended up with another boy I was gunna name him after the dog------ as life would have it she ended up getting a histerectomy at an early age so that name [if wanted] is availabe, hope I spelled every thing correct

So, my wife is pregnant.....child #5, son #4.

My oldest son is a step son, so i had no input for his name, the other 3 kids have fishing related names......Seth (Seth Green), Brooke (obvious), and Tyler (tie flies). So, i need a fishing related boys name, so my wife doesn't get to use Gil or River....yes, i'm against those.

So, looking for quality fishing related names, and nothing that's like 15 syllables either.

Congratulations. I can't imagine 5, my wife and I had our hands full raising 2. I agree with Jared, Drake or Adam would be excellent names. Gordon is not bad. How about Ross or Winston?