Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kevan J. Evans

who is the best mouse tyer

boy do ya got that right I'm pretty sure that they forgot to take letters away with the "patiot act"

Wellman.........you beat me to it!

ha ha it's all good I am how ever try'n to find away to blow that satellite out of space. but really those f?ck's need to be gone they make their $ off the sales of womens clothing and run around acting as if they are men

*Warning Guys*

Super Secret Orvis satellites flying over head. Better put on your tin foil hats.

Sorry had to

http://images.google.ca/images?client=fire...sa=N&tab=wi

The link is a bunch of mouse patterns.

ha ha it's all good I am how ever try'n to find away to blow that satellite out of space. but really those f?ck's need to be gone they make their $ off the sales of womens clothing and run around acting as if they are men
*Warning Guys*

Super Secret Orvis satellites flying over head. Better put on your tin foil hats.

Sorry had to

Buy some illegal guns.... there not that hard to find in the states. :unsure:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS POST ABOUT? IM LOST PER NORM MOVING ON.....

they don't have the range I need, mayby bush still has some WMD's I could buy

*Warning Guys*

Sorry had to

Buy some illegal guns.... there not that hard to find in the states. :unsure:

Never one to step away from a little confrontation. I'll throw Steve Potter's name in the hat. He's considered "the Micheal Angelo of deer hair" If you can spin as well and as beautifully as Potter does Mr. Frisco, I'll Stand in the middle of the middle pond at Golden Gate Casting ponds and eat a wooley bugger at the Spey o rama next year! Now then What are you puttin up Kev Ev?

sick I really could decode that even with my lucky charm's decoder ring but I can spin , turn & levitate, above the fields of dreams, with purple skies

Never one to step away from a little confrontation. I'll throw Steve Potter's name in the hat. He's considered "the Micheal Angelo of deer hair" If you can spin as well and as beautifully as Potter does Mr. Frisco, I'll Stand in the middle of the middle pond at Golden Gate Casting ponds and eat a wooley bugger at the Spey o rama next year! Now then What are you puttin up Kev Ev?

post-23477-1256961291_thumb.jpg

start as a little fun , grew into not much ,hatched into god knows what if I was computer smart I would remove it

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS POST ABOUT? IM LOST PER NORM MOVING ON.....

I must confess I believe I am the gadfly who stung on the original posting. Sorry guys but a ballbuster is always a ballbuster.

Kev Im sure you'd be even more hoots after some :cheers: :drunk:

I think that mouse patterns need to be more impressionistic than realistic. Most of the time they are fished at night, so the profile of the fly, to me anyways, would be more important. Along that thought patttern, Fly Tyer had an article last spring on a mouse pattern. It use rabbit strips and a tandem hook, and foam. It foalts in the surface film and has a lot of movement. Nice pattern, real easy to tie and fished along banks, a real killler.

I will post a pict of the fly to this tread later, if I remember. If not, I am sure you can look up the info on fly tyer's web site.

Oh yeah, and if you don't start out the thread being defensive it would have never gone that way.

Randy

yes indeed, as my other passion is brewing & consuming brew next time I'm in PA. we will raise a glass

I must confess I believe I am the gadfly who stung on the original posting. Sorry guys but a ballbuster is always a ballbuster.

Kev Im sure you'd be even more hoots after some :cheers: :drunk: