Fly Tying

Had my AirFlo line chewed up by a trolling motor and wonder if there is any thing out there that I should try. Have good things about RIO. My AirFlo is 400 grains.

Thanks FishHawk biggrin.gif

Bill...I PM'd you and I would have all the confidence in the world in the Rio Deep Sea...

Are you after a full sink line or a head? I've used LC-13 and have recently switched to T-14, preferring the limpness of the latter. FWIW...

Airflo is the way for me. I had an issue with the first 400 grain sinker from Airflo and I went to the shop where I bought it to ask a few questions. THe owner called Rajef spoets and I ended up talking to steve Rajef himself. ENded up they sent me a whole new line for free. THey have also sent me out new tips for my multitip line that were stolen by fish(broke at the factory welded loops) any company that can stand behind their products like this will always get my repeat business

If you haven't tried shooting heads now may be the time.

For Saltwater its all I use, t-14 90% of the time, an INT head 9% of the time and a floater when I want to use a popper or waste time.

They sink faster and cast further.

I use level line for the running line - could cast further with mono or braided but just too uncomfortable to handle with cold fingertips.

i perfer using Rio's power flex shooting line due to the fact that its a great shooting line, its clear, and never had problems with it and i can cast just about any head out there, although if yea are a saltwater fisherman i would recomend u using Rios power flex core tarpon line...