Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Alpinefly

Sno-Fly (Part 2) Modern Midges Celebration Swap

For those of you who missed getting on the first list of Sno-Fly VII. Modern Midges Celebration swap, and did not want to miss out, I am hosting this second Sno-Fly Midge Swap !!!!!! Midges (Diptera/Chironomid) in any size; as long as they represent larva, pupa, emerger, or adult stage. Mail-In Deadline for this swap is January 1st 2010 (New Years) !!!!

This is for those who did not get on the first list !!!!!!! Please Sign up !!!!!!! This fills fast, and if you snooze, you lose !!!!! :blink:

1. John Larson (Glo-Lite Series Midge Emergers; Set of 3)

2. Roy Christie RECEIVED

3. Kevan J. Evans RECEIVED

4. ericsb Received

5. Mikeytwoshoes (Shucka Khan) RECEIVED

6. rich5665 Received

7. utyer Received

8. blizz79 (Kimballs Emerger) Received

9. Professori (Olive WD-40's) RECEIVED

10. Fly_piscator (Arkansas Tungsten Zebra Midges) RECEIVED

11. Kerusso ( Black Fly Midge) Received

12. littleman Received

13. Box to be donated to Casting For Recovery !!!

For those of you who missed getting on the first list of Sno-Fly VII. Modern Midges Celebration swap, and did not want to miss out, I am hosting this second Sno-Fly Midge Swap !!!!!! Midges (Diptera/Chironomid) in any size; as long as they represent larva, pupa, emerger, or adult stage. Mail-In Deadline for this swap is January 1st 2010 (New Years) !!!!

This is for those who did not get on the first list !!!!!!! Please Sign up !!!!!!! This fills fast, and if you snooze, you lose !!!!! :blink:

2. Roy Christie

3. Kevan J. Evans [ para midges]

2. Roy Christie

3. Kevan J. Evans (Para Midges x-tended disco's)

IM IN

Will this swap be limited to 12 tiers, or will it continue to grow? If it is limited to 12, I am in.

Limited to 12 tyers !!!!! You will be tying 13 midges (the 13th box to be donated to Casting For Recovery) !!!!

I am hosting this for those who did not make it on to the first list !!!!! Midges Due January 1st on this one !!!!!

Now, that being said, if you are on the list, then you are on !!!!!! That means you have made a committment !!!!!!!

There will be no additions to this list !!!!!!! No Drop Outs or what wwe call over on another site "Chuffing" on this swap

or you will be forever banned from any future Sno-Fly Swaps or any other of my swaps (plus your name as a Chuffer, will spread; and you will be like Phoenix; "As Dry As A Nun's Chuff" !!!!!!!

You decide whether you want to commit to this swap proffessori; I will put you on after you PM me regarding this !!!!!

Otherwise, there are many who really want to be a part of this , and I am takeing the time to host a second Sno-Fly !!!

This list and info is also posted on smallstreams.com !!!!

I made it in time. I'm in with something midgey. Great idea for 13th fly.

I will fill a spot if you need, I'm in the other Sno-fly midge swap.

carlp

Carl,

Thanks for the offer !!!!! This second swap is for those who did not get on that first list !!!!! So we better give those people a chance to fill those last three spots !!!! I will give you a holler if we get in a bind, but I don't think we will !!!!

With the popularity of this swap, I had to go to doing a second Sno-Fly swap this year !!!!! There is quite a long list of past Sno-Fly swap veterans . I am very sure no matter which list you are on, you will be getting an excellent box of midges from the swap !!!!! I have always been very happy with the talent of the many tyers; a lot of their patterns are in

Rick Takahashi's new book, "Modern Midges" !!!!!!! Rick himself even has some fantastic midge patterns in his book (some that he was willing to share with the public; then there are his top secret midge patterns that ........well.......they are top secret lol) !!!! By the way, if you have not yet got a hold of this book, get it !!!!!!!! It is more then worth haveing in your library !!!!

Cheers and Tight Lines !!!!!!!

John (Alpinefly)

2. Roy Christie

3. Kevan J. Evans (Para Midges)

4. ericsb

5. Mikeytwoshoes (Shucka Khan)

6. rich5665

7. utyer

8. blizz79

9. Professori (Olive WD-40's)

im in tbd

If there is a spot open I'm in, tying a proven BC chironomid pattern called "Chan's chironomid".

I'm sorry BC; ya just missed the cut off. If we have a person drop, you will be the first I add !!! I'm keeping this at 12 tyers on this list with no additions !!!!!

Don't want to piss off any one !!!!!

THE SWAP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED !!!!