Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
smalltownfisherman

Thinking of starting another tie what you want swap...

What better way to shake off my absence than to start another tie what you want swap!

I would love any suggestions, input, or advice!

Thanks,

STF

nice, put me first on your list. as far as fly wise i was thinking maybe a winter fly swap. maybe you could have everyone tye their favorite winter fly

Hi, Would love to get in on the swap. I thought it might be fun to do a two fly combo swap. Your favorite dry-dropper combo.

I have a pic on my phone of a 12# carp I cought on my 4wt. I forgot my camera that day. What about something like that. I will bet im not the only guy with a phone pic, and remember the fly i got it with. That would be your swap fly. You can call it what you want.

I have never paticipated in a swap before they seem to fill up really fast. However this pans out please sign me up i would love to do a swap. Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Dave

I have a pic on my phone of a 12# carp I cought on my 4wt. I forgot my camera that day. What about something like that. I will bet im not the only guy with a phone pic, and remember the fly i got it with. That would be your swap fly. You can call it what you want.

Thats a very good idea! Killer fly swap anyone?