Fly Tying
smalltownfisherman

Tie what you want swap! The deuce!

Hey guys,

The internet here hasn't been working since the 25th... But I finally got back on today.

I got flies from the following tiers:

ColonelMel

SBeane

FISHN247IFmYkIDsLeTmE

Creekfishin

Thanks for the extras guys!! :headbang:

my probably look bad

Hey Creekfishin,

Don't tear yourself down! Your flies look better than mine when I first started.

Practice makes perfect, and the more you practice the more you will get an eye for detail!

Some of the best advice I can give you is to focus on one pattern, and when you get it down you move on to another one.

If you want Creekfishin I would like to send you one of my Wooly Buggers. It is great when you actually have a real fly as a reference instead of a picture.

Gage (aka) StF

ok do that they have came a long way from those . i have tied about 50 or so now . maybe more . i tie woolys all the way to size 2 for salt water now

Wow Creekfishin! Fifty is quite a few!

I'll get mine tied up for you. :)

LOL i dont work and the weather sucks so i have a lot of time

I am glad you got them and like them. That is the first time I ever tied that pattern. I am planning to do some more one day but in different colors. I hope every one else likes them as much as you do. Can't wait to see all the others flies in this swap.

Gage

I finally got mine in the mail yesterday, you should see 'em next week. Thanks for hosting.

Chris

Hey guys,

The internet here hasn't been working since the 25th... But I finally got back on today.

I got flies from the following tiers:

ColonelMel

SBeane

FISHN247IFmYkIDsLeTmE

Creekfishin

Thanks for the extras guys!! :headbang:

my probably look bad

Hey Creekfishin,

Don't tear yourself down! Your flies look better than mine when I first started.

Practice makes perfect, and the more you practice the more you will get an eye for detail!

Some of the best advice I can give you is to focus on one pattern, and when you get it down you move on to another one.

If you want Creekfishin I would like to send you one of my Wooly Buggers. It is great when you actually have a real fly as a reference instead of a picture.

Gage (aka) StF

ok do that they have came a long way from those . i have tied about 50 or so now . maybe more . i tie woolys all the way to size 2 for salt water now

Wow Creekfishin! Fifty is quite a few!

I'll get mine tied up for you. :)

LOL i dont work and the weather sucks so i have a lot of time

lol, yeah, the weather sucks here too.

Although I do have Freshman year in High-School which is like work. <_<

Gage

Just so you know guys...Little man went AWOL on a swap I hosted a while ago, so I wouldn't wait too long for him.

Hey Jan,

I'll take your word for it.

Everyone, I will sort out the flies tommorow and send them as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Gage